1.5
Additional Fees

Buyer beware! Better yet, buyer DON'T!

We paid $4500 for a whole house system and were promised some sort of special promotion. It took us 5 months to get the soap (concentrate) which may just be an Amway product. Long story short, if you call South Florida Water, you can get an Outdoor system for $2000.

Yeah we got ripped off! And didn't even get a free bag of salt.

Review about: Southeast Water System Water Conditioning System.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

This is a falsified review by a competitor. The equipment offered by Southeast water systems does not look like that, also the equipment offered by Southeast water systems is proprietary patented equipment. Furthermore, no customer would wait five months for any product without calling the company.

to Real Information #1396210

I dunno if this is a falsified review by a competitor. I am a new customer and trying to get my $50 gift card and the 5 years of soap proucts as promised and the follow up to test the water in my house.

I am trying to be patient, but seems like when I inquire about these things, the original saleman avoid the questions I ask. I will try to contact the company next and if I do not get what was said to be part of the purchase agreement, take further actions.